Small Group: Faith and Feminism: A Holy Alliance - Online
Sunday, November 1, 2020
1:30pm - 2:45pm
Faith and Feminism: A Holy Alliance by Helen LaKelly Hunt
An “illuminating look at the alliance between spiritual conviction and social action” The book examines through a Christian lens the lives of five great women, each chosen for how they represent one aspect of the internal journey of the heroine. Led by Karla Hendrick.
Here they are, and what each woman represents in the exploration:
• Emily Dickinson (Claiming Your Pain)
• St Teresa of Avila (Integrating Your Shadow)
• Sojourner Truth (Finding Your Voice)
• Lucretia Mott (Taking Action)
• Dorothy Day (Living Communion)
For more information, contact Baleta McKenzie, (212) 686-2770 ext 219.