In-Person Sunday Worship
It was wonderful to have so many of you with us for Worship, Sunday, September 12, both online, and in-person, and we look forward to many more! As we move forward, registration will no longer be required to attend in person, however, masks and social distancing will be required while at Marble. If in the future we approach our maximum safe capacity of 250, we will return to registration.
We are aware that not everyone is online, so please share this information with those who might need it.
We look forward to elbow-bumping with you!
More information to come, please check back at a later time. For more information or questions, contact Siobhan Tull.
Please note: Whether one is vaccinated or not, usage of masks and social distancing will be required. We continue to encourage everyone to get a vaccine to help prevent the spread of the virus. Please see below for a list of our updated protocols.
Marble Worship Protocols for Congregants
Important Information for Sunday Worship:
- The doors will open at 10:30am.
- Whether one is vaccinated or not, usage of masks and social distancing will be required. We continue to encourage everyone to get a vaccine to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Masks will be available for those who need them.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided in key locations.
- QR codes to access the bulletin will be available in each pew encouraging a shift toward contributing to a “greener” environment.
- Paper bulletins will be available as needed, as well as Braille bulletins for those who need them.
- Hymnals and Pew Bibles will be in the pews for use by the congregation.
- With masks and appropriate social distancing, we will have congregational singing.
- Restrooms will be open and available downstairs on the Concourse level only.
- The handicap ramp will be accessible and monitored.
- Hearing assistance is available upon request.
- Instead of passing of the plate, attendees can continue to donate online or via wooden donation boxes available at key exit points.
- No after-Worship coffee service will be offered at this time. There is a water fountain available for public use downstairs on the Concourse level.
- Due to construction, our reception/switchboard staff will continue taking calls from a remote location. Only security and welcome staff will populate the 29th Street entrance and 5th Avenue Narthex on Sundays.
- Parking validation will be available with security at the 29th Street lobby.