COVID Protocols Update
It has been wonderful to have so many of you with us for Sunday Worship, both online and in-person, and we look forward to many more Sundays together.
As many are aware, on March 7, 2022, New York City’s “Key to NYC” COVID protocols ended, which means proof of vaccination and masking are no longer required at many institutions. With this, Marble is able to update its protocols and will no longer require proof of vaccination. Wearing masks will still be required for everyone’s safety, especially since we sing when we worship. We are pleased that the pandemic is moving in the right direction, and we will continue to monitor this and be ready to implement changes should new guidance be issued.
Registration is not required to attend in person. If in the future we approach our maximum safe capacity of 250, we will return to registration. We are aware that not everyone is online, so please share this information with those who might need it. We look forward to worshipping in person and elbow-bumping with you!
Please see below for a list of our updated protocols.
Marble Worship Protocols for Congregants
Important Information for In-Person Worship:
- The doors will open at 10:30am.
- As of March 10, 2022, proof of vaccination is NOT required to attend Worship, events or programs on our campus.
- Usage of masks and social distancing is still required.
- Masks will be available for those who need them.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided in key locations.
- QR codes to access the bulletin are available in each pew encouraging a shift toward contributing to a “greener” environment.
- Paper bulletins will be available as needed, as well as Braille bulletins for those who need them.
- Hymnals and Pew Bibles will be in the pews for use by the congregation.
- With masks and appropriate social distancing, we will have congregational singing.
- Restrooms will be open and available downstairs on the Concourse level only.
- The handicap ramp will be accessible and monitored.
- Hearing assistance is available upon request.
- Instead of passing of the plate, attendees can continue to donate online or via wooden donation boxes available at key exit points.
- No after-Worship coffee service will be offered at this time. There is a water fountain available for public use downstairs on the Concourse level.
- Due to construction, our reception/switchboard staff will continue taking calls from a remote location. Only security and welcome staff will populate the 29th Street entrance and 5th Avenue Narthex on Sundays.
- Parking validation will be available with security at the 29th Street lobby.